Vote for a different style of government.
By voting for the NDP you are voting for a government with a vision for a better Ontario for all - a government that:
- puts the priority on people first;
- promotes socially responsible enterprise management, innovation and productivity improvement;
- works towards a vision of sustainable full employment and eradication of poverty within a generation;
- mandates responsible environmental stewardship.
A new style of government - a practical, results oriented form of government that understands the current situation we are in, the mismanagement that got us here and has a realistic plan to build a better Ontario - a plan that makes sense.
We are not making empty promises just to get re-elected or launching extreme plans based on faulty math to pander to a base.
We have a plan to get Ontario growing again to the benefit of all citizens of Ontario. As the foundation our plan has a vision for a better Ontario while being grounded in the reality of our current situation - a situation that requires a government with the finesse to think strategically while acting tactically with decisions based on your needs that move us all to a better Ontario one step at a time.
It is a matter of choice - Your choice.
Do not be fooled into wasting your vote on strategic voting.
Consider your options then CHOOSE A BETTER ONTARIO!
Elect Michelle Bilek for Mississauga-Erindale.
Don't let them tell you it can't be done!
"All that is necessary for inertia to prevail is that good women do nothing"Michelle paraphrasing Edmund Burke
Michelle Bilek ONDP Candidate
Click on the image to the left to go to Michelle's youtube channel. Watch the video and subscribe to stay informed on issues in Mississauga-Erindale.
This election you have a clear choice:
- Vote for inertia: A vote for the Liberals is a vote for more of the same - mismanagement, lack of transparency and a lack of accountability. A government that promises the moon but delivers waste and scandal rather than results. A tried and failed form of government.
- Vote for austerity: A vote for the PCs is a vote for tax breaks for corporations while cutting services for everyone else, dismantling workers rights and reducing environmental protections. A tried and failed form of government.
- Vote for a better Ontario: A vote for the Ontario NDP is a vote for a different style of government. A government that puts the priority on people first; promotes socially responsible enterprise management, innovation and productivity improvement; works towards a vision of sustainable full employment and eradication of poverty; and mandates responsible environmental stewardship. A new style of government - a practical, results oriented form of government that thinks strategically and acts tactically - a government that builds a better Ontario one decision at a time. Don't let them tell you it can't be done!
It's a matter of choice ...
Your choice ...
So this election ...
A different type of politician! A different style of government!
New Ideas for a better Canada, Ontario and Community - a fair society:
- Follow a citizen-centric framework for government decision making - put people first
- Define and implement a socially responsible economic framework that supports business and rewards socially responsible enterprise management
- Facilitate innovation to position Canada, Ontario and Mississauga as a leader in new business development
- Define and implement a program for sustainable full employment - from skills deficit to world leadership
- Lift all Canadians out of poverty in one generation
- Mandate responsible environmental stewardship to protect the environment for future generations
- Restore Canada as a leader for peace and human rights on the world stage
"Don't let them tell you it can't be done!"
MISSISSAUGA — In an increasingly partisan political world — where attacking your opponent is the most frequent strategy used by all parties and most candidates — Mississauga-Erindale NDP candidate Michelle Bilek plans to stand out by avoiding the dirt-dishing in the next provincial election campaign.
"I will focus on articulating NDP action plans to address your issues rather that waste words refuting the non-inclusive agenda of the two major parties," Bilek said last night at the Britannia Glen co-op, where she accepted the nomination to run for the NDP in the riding of Mississauga-Erindale. Mississauga News June 26, 2013
: NDP Candidate will bring positive change to Ontario